Times Tales® Digital Download - Home Edition
Times Tales® is a innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication facts. Times Tales® uses simple stories to provide students with a "memory peg", which allows quick and effortless recall of otherwise abstract facts.
SKEPTICAL? Tired of other methods that just don't work. Try our instant FREE sample down and see how Times Tales works today!
The Times Tales® Download is a stand-alone product. However, sometimes students may need more reinforcements such as the mini spiral flipbook and workbook provided on this page. Both the workbook and spiral flipbook are print items and have shipping added.
Your purchase will include immediate access at checkout to TWO downloads. Each download includes five Times Tales® files. These files can ONLY be downloaded on a desktop, Mac, or laptop. Each of the TWO video files are 1GB each. This is version is NOT compatible with an iPhone or Android (see below).
Our Times Tales® instant download is ideal for the those who"need it now" and just can't wait. It is also a great option for our international customers since shipping is FREE! This is a stand alone product and includes the complete Times Tales program.
Click video for a peek inside!
Times Tales® Download edition includes everything our DVD edition comes with...even the printables!
- Part 1 & 2 Times Tales® Video: (includes Game Show Quiz) in MPEG files.
- Printables: PDF files of tests, crossword puzzles, flashcards, & Cube Games.
Our Times Tales program is:
- FAST - Total learning time is only an hour!
- EASY - After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 years old can recite their upper times tables without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN - Kids love this learning method and ask for more!
- Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables - 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6,6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9
- Game show quiz - Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems!
- Non-consumable - Can be used by the entire family.
- BONUS CD - Print off a fun game, written tests, flashcards, and crossword puzzles.
- Great for learning disabilities - Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
* NEW IPAD APP Version is Now Available! You can find Times Tales® in the Apple Store. Search under "TimesTales" without a space and it should come up at the top of your search. You can also purchase the Times Tales printable (PDFs) separately for just $4.95
Works Surprisingly well!
My son who's 9 and finds it difficult to memorize anything has found this system works really well for him. He is a highly sensitive child and gets stressed very easily. The silliness in these stories and the visual animations (even though very simplistic) help him to remember his times tables in a lighthearted, stress-free way. I'm so glad I bit the bullet and tried this. I really wasn't sure whether to buy this or not but am pleasantly surprised at how well it works and am glad I did.
It WORKS!! Absolutely love this!
I love it!! My kids love it!! And it works!! We had frustratingly tried everything, I mean EVERYTHING with my daughter and nothing clicked for her until these videos. And the bonus, is this busy mom of three doesn’t have to do anything. The kids watch them while I cook supper in the evenings. And my daughter’s weekly multiplication test grades have improved dramatically! My son is older and didn’t struggle near as bad with learning them, but there are some that he still struggled with a year after first learning them and the tales have helped him remember those. Thank you Times Tales for making our family life much better and way easier. We went from spending hours frustratingly going over and over multiplication tables to only minutes of watching the fun videos. Thank you, thank you! Best $16 I’ve ever spent... worth every penny!
My son has been doing multiplication for a couple of months and had memorized a lot of facts, but couldn't seem to memorize all of them, especially some of the 6, 7, and 8 facts. After weeks of drilling several days a week, plus doing math lessons with these facts daily, he still couldn't memorize about half of his facts. I decided to try Times Tales because it seemed to cover most of the ones he struggled learning. He had all of them memorized within a week! He just needed the little stories to help him connect the numbers to the answers. And, although we haven't focused on division yet, I know he will have no trouble since he's done Times Tales.
Thank you so much for a FABULOUS product! So helpful!
After working on times tables all summer, my son was still not getting several of the “harder” ones...mostly 6, 7, and 8. After just 2 weeks of using this program, he was able to do ALL his times tables without a hitch!! Now we’re able to move onto division with confidence!