Times Tales® Classroom - Digital Download
The fast and easy way to teach your class the upper, most difficult times tables!
Times Tales® is a creative, innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication and division facts. Visual, engaging stories provide students with a "memory peg", allowing them to quickly recall otherwise abstract facts. Students can have their upper math facts mastered in a fraction of the time!
*Classroom and Small Group Editions are for the use in one classroom or with one teacher at a time, and MAY NOT be shared with other classrooms.
The Times Tales® Digital Download Includes everything in the Classroom DVD version (listed below).
Times Tales ® Classroom DVD includes: Times Tales® DVD (for more than 5 viewing) with Game Show Quiz, 8.5" x 11" printable story chart, Power Point, a printables with additional tests, quizzes, games, individual mini-books and flashcards.
Times Tales® Classroom DVD is ideal for the large classroom and can be used year after year.
- FAST - Total learning time is only an hour.
- EASY - After watching Times Tales®, kids as young as 5 can recite the upper times tables upper without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN - Kids love this learning method and ask for more! Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6, 6x7, 6x8, 6x9 ,7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, & 9x9
- Game Show Quiz - Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems.
- Non-Consumable - Can be used by the entire family.
- Bonus CD - Print off a fun game, written tests, flashcards, and crossword puzzles.
- Great for learning disabilities - Works for many kids when other programs have failed.
You will be emailed the download links within 24 hours. There will be a password in the email that you will need in order to access the downloads.
Simply the best way to learn math facts
I use this in the resource room to help my students learn their facts quickly. It works and is simply the best way for my kiddos to learn their multiplication/division facts. Many thanks for a great product!
disappointed for now
The video will not load on my school issued chromebook. It is the only device that I am able to use in my classroom.
I was very excited to purchase the electronic version and use it with my students but the video files were too big to download I guess because none of them will open them after 10 days I lost it and still can’t use the videos so I wish I would have purchased the dvds instead.
I hope it works as well in my classroom as it did for my grandkids!
I was so surprised to find that my 9-year-old granddaughter knows ALL of her math multiplication facts & my 5-year-old grandson knows most of his! When I asked them how they knew, they described the Times Tales stories for me (which their other grandmother bought as part of their homeschool lesson). I bought this for my classroom and cannot wait to use it. If it works, I'm going to encourage our school to buy it! Thank you!