Times Tales® Classroom DVD
Times Tales® DVD is a creative, innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication and division facts. Visual, engaging stories provide students with a "memory peg", allowing them to quickly recall otherwise abstract facts. Students can have their upper math facts mastered in a fraction of the time!
Times Tales ® Classroom DVD includes: Times Tales® DVD (for more than 5 viewing) with Game Show Quiz, Large 8.5" x 11" story flipchart, Power Point, a printable CD with additional tests, quizzes, games, individual mini-books and flashcards. Times Tales® Classroom DVD is ideal for the large classroom and can be used year after year.
**Classrooms and Small Group Editions are for the use in one classroom or with one teacher at a time, and MAY NOT be shared between classrooms.
- FAST: Total learning time is only an hour
- EASY: After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 can recite the upper times tables upper without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN: Kids love this learning method and ask for more! Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6, 6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8 8x9, & 9x9
- Game Show Quiz: Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems.
- Non-Consumable: Can be used year after year.
- Great for Learning Disabilities: Works for many kids when other programs have failed.