Times Tales® Small Group Edition - DIGITAL Download
Times Tales® DVD is a creative, innovative mnemonic-based program that makes it fun and easy to memorize the upper multiplication and division facts. Visual, engaging stories provide students with a "memory peg", allowing them to quickly recall otherwise abstract facts. Students can have their upper math facts mastered in a fraction of the time!
The Times Tales ® Small Group Edition is ideal for special education needs, tutoring, charter schools or small classrooms. It includes everything in our Times Tales® Classroom DVD program PLUS four mini student flip books (all 18 Times Tales® stories), a 8.5” x 11” story flipchart, plus a CD to print additional tests, flashcards, Roll 'Em Cube Game, and verbal & written reinforcements.
Digital Download Version: All the files, both video and PDFs, you will need will be emailed to you. However, the 4 individual student Mini Flipbooks will be shipped to your mailing address.
**Classrooms and Small Group Editions are for the use in one classroom or with one teacher at a time, and MAY NOT be shared with other classrooms.
Endorsed by nationally recognized dyslexia expert Susan Barton! READ MORE
- FAST: Total learning time is only an hour
- EASY: After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 can recite the upper times tables upper without even understanding multiplication!
- FUN: Kids love this learning method and ask for more! Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6,3x7,3x8,3x9,4x6,4x7,4x8,4x9,6x6,6x7,6x8,6x9,7x7,7x8,7x9,8x8,8x9,9x9
- Game show quiz: Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems.
- Non-consumable: Can be used year after year.
- Great for learning disabilities: Works for many kids when other programs have failed.